Students data privacy?
Check our students data privacy measures to ensure compliance with your needs.
This applies only to information collected through our website.
When do we collect information?
We collect some personal information when you register for a free account, purchase a subscription or fill out a form.
What information do we collect?
When creating an account you can enter a first name, last name, pick a city and country you represent when playing games, and a scoreboard name which shows up on the scoreboards. These are optional. We do however need to have your email address for account management purposes.
What do we do with the information?
- We use your information to personalize your experience and the content you create for yourself or students (e.g. printed worksheets, online collections).
- We use your information to make our website better based on your usage and feedback.
- We use your information when you contact us with questions or for support.
- We use your information when we send surveys and newsletters about changes and enhancements to our site or policies.
We do not sell, trade or transfer personally identifiable information to other parties. This does not include 3rd parties we need to operate our website and conduct our business with, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
How do we protect your information?
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encryption to secure your personal information and password. Your payment information goes through our payment provider securely and is not stored on our server. Our payment provider is required to maintain your information confidential.
You may decide to clear your browser cookies at any time in your browser settings.
Do we disclose information to 3rd parties?
We do not transfer, sell or trade data with 3rd parties other than trusted parties who help us provide specific features for the website. We may also release information if and when we are required to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights.
If you reside in the European Union, you have the rights to
- Access your personal information, rectify it, restrict or object to its processing, or request its deletion.
- Receive copies of the personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
- Withdraw any consent provided.
Consent and Updates
By using our site, you consent to our website's privacy and cookie policies. We will post updates to our policies on this page.
You can also contact us at
Bonjour & Bienvenue,
1319 Circle Lake Dr,
Katy, TX, 77494